COVID-19: Our commitment in light of this exceptional situation
In order to ensure the well-being of all, preventive measures are currently in effect in our service centres. Please refer to the paragraph below to read through the preventive measures.
- We have asked all our employees to avoid any contact with customers by keeping a distance of two metres when welcoming them, handing over the keys or handing over the invoice.
- We clean public and common areas (door handles and counters and surfaces frequently touched by our employees and customers) with disinfectant/sanitary products regularly.
- Our employees must wash their hands regularly and wear gloves when accessing our customers’ vehicles.
- We have hydroalcoholic gel dispensers at your disposal in all our workshops.
- We have implemented a strict policy requesting that our employees and customers remain at home following a trip abroad or in the event of symptoms of COVID-19.
- In addition, we invite you to pay by credit or debit card to avoid the handling of cash.
Note: Our team is closely monitoring the Public Health Agency of Canada’s updates and is ready to respond quickly based on their advice and recommendations.
Thank you for your trust. Take good care of yourself and your loved ones.